Zimbabwe vs Afghanistan 1st T20 Match Prediction, Dream 11 Prediction & Betting Tips, Odds and Live Score – 11 Jun 2022

ZIM vs AFG Team Previews

Zimbabwe

Afghanistan and Zimbabwe will square off in the second T20I of the day later today. The Harare Sports Club ground will host the first game of the T20I series. Zimbabwe, on the whole, is a weaker team in this format. They’ll be under even more pressure now following their ODI series whitewash. They have a poor record in the T20I format of the game for Zimbabwe. They have a lot of work to do on the side. Zimbabwe is expected to stick with the same lineup as in the ODI series. Zimbabwe’s captain will be Craig Irvine. He is a talented batsman who will spearhead Zimbabwe’s batting effort. Milton Shumba, Dion Myers, Ryan Burl, Wesley Madhevere, Takudzwanashe Kaitano, Innocent Kaia, and Sikandar Raza are among the other people who will help him in this endeavour.

Zimbabwe vs Afghanistan 1st T20 Match

Wicketkeeper batsman Clive Madande and Regis Chakabva are two potential candidates. In our opinion, Clive Madande will be able to play in this game. In comparison to Afghanistan’s bowling department, Zimbabwe’s is weak. The bowling attack will be handled by the likes of Tanaka Chivanga, Tendai Chatara, Blessing Muzarabani, Luke Jongwe, Donald Tiripano, and Ainsley Ndlovu. Blessing Muzarabani is a veteran member of the team. As a bowler, he will bear the weight of leading the team’s bowling attack.


Zimbabwe Playing 11

Innocent Kaia, Regis Chakabva (wk), Craig Ervine (c), Wesley Madhevere, Sikandar Raza, Milton Shumba, Ryan Burl, Donald Tiripano, Tendai Chatara, Tanaka Chivanga, Blessing Muzarabani.


Afghanistan

In the recently concluded one-day international series against Zimbabwe, Afghanistan played outstanding cricket. They won the series 3-0 and clinched a spot in the finals. In the shorter games, Afghanistan is a very dangerous side. Rashid Khan, Mohammad Nabi, Hazratullah Zazai, and Karim Janat are some of the best T20 cricketers to come out of Pakistan. Big Bash League, IPL and PSL cricket leagues are frequent destinations for Afghan cricketers. Afghanistan is a well-seasoned team, particularly in the Twenty20 format.

Darwish Rasooli, Najibullah Zadran, Hazratullah Zazai, Usman Ghani, and Ihsanullah Janat are just a few of their standout batsmen. Batsmen Hazratullah Zazai and Najibullah Zadran are formidable foes for any team. They’re better at power play overs because of this. Batsmen can put up huge totals on the board if given enough time to settle down on the wicket and play their game properly. The Zimbabwean team will have a difficult time overcoming this deficit. Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Afghanistan’s middle-order batsman, is another solid choice for the team. He has the ability to perform well in both the middle and the end of the innings. With Afsar Zazai, he can keep wickets just as well.

Bowling is also a strong sport in Afghanistan. For this series, they’re backed by some seasoned bowlers. Afghanistan and Zimbabwe will go head-to-head in a three-match Twenty20 series. They want to build a team for the T20 World Cup that will be held in 2022. Fareed Ahmad Malik, Azmatullah Omarzai, Karim Janat, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Noor Ahmad, and Rashid Khan will lead their bowling department. Mohammad Nabi, Sharafuddin Ashraf, and Nijat Masood work in the bowling department as well. Rashid Khan will lead Pakistan’s bowling attack against Zimbabwe. When the game gets down to the wire, he can hit some big shots as well as bowl well.


Afghanistan Playing 11

Rahmatullah Gurbaz (wk), Ibrahim Zadran, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi (c), Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Rashid Khan, Azmatullah Omarzai, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Fareed Ahmad Malik.


ZIM vs AFG Toss Prediction

This match may hinge on the outcome of the coin toss. It will have a significant impact on all of the series’ games. Because of the Harare Sports Club’s favourable batting conditions, the toss-winning team is almost certain to opt for the first-innings option.

To get a better understanding of how we come up with our toss predictions, check out our guide.


PITCH AND CONDITIONS

A bad weather outlook has been issued for this game. The game is likely to be cloudy with some rain. However, we may also be able to play a full game without interruption. For batsmen, the Harare Sports Club ground’s wicket is ideal. The spinners come into play because of the venue’s relatively small boundaries. For the most part, the wicket will remain stable throughout the entire match.


ZIM vs AFG Betting Tips

Zimbabwe has a weaker batting lineup than Afghanistan. When it comes to the bowling attack, they’re a step ahead of the competition. There are more chances for them to win this match and open their account. Afghanistan has a 70% chance of winning the game, while Zimbabwe has a 30% chance of winning.

Leave a Comment